Hi Ladies in Waiting! I know, I know. It has been a good while since I have blogged. A lot has been happening in my world, mostly good things. I have been able to spend some quality time with my family, make some strides in my business and celebrate with so many friends and loved ones as God has been literally showing off in their lives and blessing them abundantly. It has been so beautiful to watch and it has filled my heart with incredible hope as I patiently wait my turn.
I couldn’t let this day go by without highlighting two stories that showed up on my FB timeline today because they, too, were a cause to celebrate and filled my heart to the brim with love for the God who is the foundation of each relationship. This post is especially for those ladies who are waiting on their husbands. Please be encouraged as you read both stories. I listed a few takeaways at the end.
- Always stop and take the time to reflect on where God has brought you from and what He is doing in your life right now. There is BEAUTY in the now-even through the trials, waiting, circumstances or challenges you may be facing.
- Don’t take the time or the relationships you have in your life right now for granted. In the blink of an eye, the person can be gone and time is one thing that you cannot get back once it is gone.
- Always look for Him in the midst of the good times and the challenging times. He is literally EVERYWHERE!
- When you pray for something, believe that God hears you and He will answer-in His timing and in His way.
- Give thanks ALWAYS, and for everything!
- Love like the love described above in these testimonies still exists because God exists.
- Love never fails (1 Corinthians 13:8). Be an example of this kind of love, even right now, in the relationships/friendships that you have around you while you wait.