This month’s resource is special to me because it is an open invitation the Lord has been extending to me over and over again, especially this year, and it has made all the difference while I am waiting. It is the most important invitation we could ever accept and it is an open one.
- Desiring to grow deeper and more intimate in your relationship with Christ?
- Feeling stuck or as if you can’t move forward in what God has called you to DO?
- Unsure about or need clarity on what He has called you to do in this season while you are waiting?
- Needing to be reminded of your true identity in Christ so you can walk more boldly and unapologetically in this identity?
- Needing a reset and realignment of who He has called you to BE in this season?
- Seeking reassurance/confirmation that you are on the right path for your purpose and life?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions above, I pray you will accept His invitation as well. I promise you that you won’t regret it. I didn’t!
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (email@example.com) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: