I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using John 2 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That the love of Christ would overtake the people of Myanmar
- That miracles would be evident amongst the people of Myanmar as they gather at weddings and celebrations that can only be explained as the work of the Holy Spirit
- That God’s servants who are present in Myanmar would be obedient and do whatever the Lord instructs them to do
- That the glory of God would be revealed in unusual and undeniable ways, causing the people of Myanmar to receive salvation and believe in Jesus
- That the Lord is preparing the hearts of the people of Myanmar to receive Jesus through those He has strategically placed in the country as His witnesses
- That the passion for God’s house would consume the people of Myanmar and spill over to those around them
- That the Spirit of God would overtake the people of Myanmar
- That they would cry out to God and ask for forgiveness and mercy for any ways they may have turned His house into a marketplace
- That blinded eyes would be able to see and understand the power of the Gospel through the Holy Spirit
- That the Gospel would pierce hardened hearts and the people of Myanmar would surrender any idols in exchange for the one true God
- That the people of Myanmar would believe the scriptures and what Jesus said through the work of the Holy Spirit
- That because of the miraculous signs done through the power of the Holy Spirit many in the country of Myanmar would trust Jesus
- That hearts would be softened in the country of Myanmar to receive the Word of God and hear the Gospel
- That the people of Myanmar would be filled with joy and that the Lord would give them beauty for ashes and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness
- That the people of Myanmar would experience the peace of Christ in their hearts
- That the people of Myanmar would forsake their gods to worship the Lord Jesus Christ
- That the people of Myanmar would continue to be set free, first in their spirit, and then physically
- That those who are believers in the country of Myanmar would continue to love and serve the people of Myanmar with the heart of Christ and the Gospel would be shared across the land
- That violence would cease as the people of Myanmar turn to God and there would be peace in the land
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayer in Burmese
kyawanote sahkainyayshu sutaungg pareat, hkaraittaweat hkyithkyinnmayttar sai myanmarpyisuumyarr ko mhae limmai main g lar pwalmyarr nhang aahtaimaamhaatpwalmyarr kyinnpahkyanetwin myanmarpyisuumyarr a nay hpyang san shinnsaw 0 i nyarin taweat lotesaungmhu aahpyit sar shinnpya nine sany aanhpwal a mhumyarr htainsharr lim mai . myanmarpyitwin shisaw bhurarr s hk ng kyaayykyawan myarrsai nar hkan . sahkain bhurarr min taw muu samyaha aatine pyu limmai bhurarrsahkaineat bhonetaw ko htuuhkyarr . m ngyinn ninesaw naeemyarr hpyang htainsharr hcay hkyinn aarr hpyang myanmarpyisuumyarr aarr kaaltainhkyinn hkanrapyee yayshuko yonekyilarsai sahkainyayshu saisuueat myetmyinsaatsaymyarr a nay hpyang tinepyi twin maharbyauuharmyawwat htarr shisuumyarr aarr hpyang sahkainyayshuko laathkanraan nhalonesarreat nhalonesarrko sahkain bhurarr pyinsain payynayhkyinnhpyitsai bhurarr s hk ng aaintaw aapaw hcateaarr htaat saan mhusai myanmarpyisuumyarr ko laungkyawm hcaypyee suuthoeteatpaat 0 ann kyin shi luumyarr htan kuuhcaat swarr limmai bhurarrsahkaineat 0 i nyarin taw sai myanmarpyisuumyarr ko mhae limmai suuthoet k bhurarrsahkainhtan aawhait . suueat aaintaw ko hcyaayykwat taithkuaahpyit pyaungglell hcaynine sany mai sany naee komaso hkwng lwhaat mhu nhang karunar taungghkan raanhpyitsai hto myetmamyin myethci sai san shinn saw winyarin tawmhataitsang of 0 an gay li tararr eat hcwmaarr ko narrlaininesai the 0 an gay li tararr sai hkinemarsaw nhaloneko hpouthpyet lim mai , myanmarpyisuumyarr sai hcaitmhaansaw bhurarrsahkain taitparr a nay hpyang mai sany rotetu komaso hcw n lwhaat limmai san shinnsaw 0 i nyarin taw aarr hpyang sahkainyayshu min taw muu saw hcakarrko kyam gaan myarr nhang myanmarmyarr k yonekyi kya limmai san shinn saw winyarin taweat taanhkoe aarr hpyang pyasaw nimate lakhkanarmyarr kyawwng myanmarpyimha luumyarrsai sahkainyayshuko yonekyi kya limmai bhurarr s hk ng nhuat k parht tawkolaathkanpyee the 0 an gay li tararr ko kyarrnar raanaatwat myanmarpyitwin nhalonesarrmyarr pyaww pyaunggswarr limmai myanmarluumyoemyarrsai 0 m myawwathcwar 0 m myawwat hcwar hpyang sahkain bhurarr sai pyaar myarr nhanglhapasaw 0 i nyarin taweat gun aain gar raut myarr hpyang lhapasaw gun a s ray ko payy taw muu lim mai . myanmarpyisuumyarr sai hkaraittaweat ngyaainsaathkyinn ko suuthoeteat hcatenhalone htelltwin hkanhcarr ramaiaakyaungg myanmarpyisuumyarr sai sahkain yayshuhkarait aarr koekwal raan suuthoeteat bhurarr myarrko hcw n hkwar swarrmaihpyitsai myanmarpyisuumyarrko u hcwar suuthoeteat hcatedharat hpyang , hthoetnout kar y pine aarr hpyang saatlaat lwatmyawwat swarrmaihpyitsai myanmarpyitwin yonekyisuumyarr sai hkaraittaweat hcatenhalonenhang the 0 an gay li tararr aarr hpyang myanmarpyisuumyarr ko hkyitmyatnoe . a hcay hkan raan saatlaat taishi nay maihpyitkyaungg ko taitninenganlonemyahawaymai myanmarpyisuumyarr bhurarr s hk ng htan taw shoet lha ny larsai nhang aamyaha pyitaw ngyaainsaathkyinn shimai sopar k aakyamhpaatmhu sai rautt n swarr lim mai sahkainyayshu nar m sutaungg pareat . aar main!
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: