I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using John 3 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That the people of Maldives’ hearts will be softened to the Gospel and where there was once resistance, it is dissipating through the power of the Holy Spirit
- That the people of Maldives will know that God has sent people to their country to teach them and for them to learn about Christ
- that the people of Maldives would see and acknowledge the miraculous signs as evidence that God is with them and that Jesus is real
- That the people of Maldives would be born again so that they are able to see the Kingdom of God
- That they will discern through the leading of the Holy Spirit what it means to be born again
- That their hearts would be pierced at the hearing of the Gospel and that they will have a desire to be born of water and the Spirit
- That the Holy Spirit is working in the minds and hearts of the Maldives people to give birth to their spiritual life
- That there will be an outpouring of The Holy Spirit on the people of Maldives like never before
- That the people of Maldives will experience what happens on the day of Pentecost as they have a Holy Spirit takeover
- That they will surrender their logic and trying to understand the ways of God in the natural and yield to the Spirit of God
- That they will not just have eyes, but be able to see the Lord in operation
- That they will not just have ears, but are able to hear the Word of God and thus respond, crying out what must they do to be saved
- That by the power of the Holy Spirit and as they surrender their reliance on their own understanding, they will believe heavenly things
- That they will believe by faith that the Son of Man has come down from heaven and He has provided the way for them to have eternal life through Jesus Christ
- That their hearts will be opened to receiving the Gospel and that they would be like the women at the well who responded by telling others about Jesus
- That the seeds of those who the Lord has placed in Maldives will be watered by other Christians and we will see an increase in souls coming into the Kingdom of God
- That they would believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thus have eternal life
- That they would believe that because God so loved them, He gave His One and Only Son, Jesus, for them so that because they believed in Him, they would not perish, but have eternal life
- That they will know that Jesus was sent to them, not to judge them, but to save them
- That they would no longer love the darkness, but that they would love the light of God
- That they would no longer be a pawn in the hand of satan and do evil actions, but instead will willingly go toward the light of Christ and do what God wants
- That after they receive Christ as their Lord and Savior, they would be baptized
- That the spirit of unity would rest in the country of Maldives and that there will be no division amongst the believers there so that the work of the Lord may continue to go forth and produce fruit that will remain
- That the Lord’s servants He has placed in the country of Maldives would become less and less and make Jesus greater and greater that others may see the light of Christ in them shining brightly
- That many will believe what Jesus tells them as the Holy Spirit testifies to them about Christ
- That they would obey the Son of God, believe in Him and no longer remain under God’s angry judgement
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (email@example.com) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: