I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using John 5 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That those in Algeria who are blind, lame or paralyzed and waiting for healing would encounter the Ultimate Healer, Jesus, the Christ and receive their healing, spiritually and naturally
- that the people of Algeria will be aware that they are seen by Jesus, the One who died for them
- That as Jesus shows up and ask the people of Algeria if they want to be made well, they will not make any excuses or allow others to get in the way of their healing, but will take responsibility and accept Jesus’ invitation
- That the people of Algeria will let go of the things that have limited them before from receiving what was always readily available to them–Jesus Himself
- That the people of Algeria will witness for themselves the miraculous healing of those who were sick for 38 years or any length of time, which will lead to their own salvation in Jesus
- That the Algerian people will see the lame and paralyzed get up and walk, and those who were blind gain sight
- That the people of Algeria will receive instant healing
- That the religious people of Algeria will not hinder or discourage those who have received their healing from Jesus, but that their heart will shift to a true relationship with Jesus
- That the traditions and laws of men in Algeria will be subject to the flow of the Holy Spirit and healing will flood the entire land of Algeria in every corner
- That the people of Algeria who receive their healing will stop sinning so that something else that is worse will not happen to them
- That those in Algeria who are healed will spread the news of the One who healed them, Jesus
- That the people of Algeria will know through the revelation of the Holy Spirit that the Lord is always working as well as Jesus
- That the Christian churches who have been closed in Algeria will not only be reopened, but that other creative ways for fellowshipping will be birthed and that their faith will be increased by how God continues to grow His church, even in the face of government shutdowns
- That the greater works more than healing that Jesus spoke of will be evident in the country of Algeria and amongst the people of Algeria
- That the people of Algeria will experience being raised from the dead and receiving life from the Son of God
- That the people of Algeria will honor the Lord by honoring His Son Jesus
- That the people of Algeria will listen to the message of Jesus, believe in God who sent Him, that they may have eternal life and never be condemned for their sins
- That the people of Algeria who are dead spiritually will hear the voice of Jesus and as they listen, they will become spiritually alive
- That the people of Algeria will experience the life-giving power of the Son of God
- That those who are dead in their graves in the country of Algeria will hear Jesus’ voice and rise again
- That there are those in the country of Algeria who are testifying about Jesus and that those who hear it will believe this truth
- That the Lord is raising up those in the country of Algeria who are like John the Baptist–a burning and shining lamp
- That the people of Algeria’s hearts will be opened to the teachings and miracles of Jesus, which the Father testifies about that prove Jesus was sent by Him
- That the people of Algeria will hide the message of the Gospel of Jesus in their hearts and believe in the One who was sent by God
- That the people of Algeria will read the scriptures, which tell about Jesus and point to Him, and they will receive Christ and no longer refuse to come to Him to receive eternal life
- That the love of God will be evident in the hearts of the people of Algeria as well as the Christians who are in Algeria presently
- That the people of Algeria will not reject Jesus, but will reject the ones who come in their own names
- That the people of Algeria will honor no one else, but the One who alone is God, the living God
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayer in Arabic:
alrabu yasue 'usaliun,
'ana 'uwlayik almakfufin 'aw al'aeraj 'aw almashlulayn fi aljazayir waladhin yantazirun alshifa' sayuajihun alshaafi alnihayiyu yasue almasih wayatalaqawn shifa'ahum rwhyaan wtbyeyaan. 'ana shaeb aljazayir sawf yudrik 'ana yasue rahum , aladhi mat min 'ajlihim 'anah baynama yuzhir yasue wayas'al shaeb aljazayir eamaa 'iidha kanuu yuridun 'an yusbihuu mueafin , falan yuqadimuu 'aya 'aedhar 'aw yasmahuu lilakharin bi'an yaqifuu fi tariq shifa'ihim , lakinahum sayatahamalun almaswuwliat wayaqbilun daewat yasue 'an yatakhalaa shaeb aljazayir ean al'ashya' alati kanat tahuduhum min qabl man talaqiy ma kan mtahana daymana lahum bisuhulat - yasue nafsih 'an yashhad shaeb aljazayir li'anfusihim alshifa' aleajayibia lilmardaa limudat 38 eamana 'aw 'ayi fatrat zamaniat , mimaa sayuadiy 'iilaa khalasihim fi yasue. 'an yaraa alshaeb aljazayiriu alearja' walmashlulin yanhadun wayamshi walmakfufun yanalun albasar 'ana shaeb aljazayir sayatalaqaa alshifa' alfawria 'ana almutadayinin fi aljazayir lan yueiquu 'aw yathbituu eazimat 'uwlayik aladhin talaqawa shifa'ahum min yasue , lakina qulubahum satatahawal 'iilaa ealaqat haqiqiat mae yasue 'ana taqalid waqawanin alrijal fi aljazayir satakun khadieatan litadafuq alruwh alqudus wasayaghmur alshifa' kamil 'ard aljazayir fi kuli zawiatin. 'iina shaeb aljazayir aladhi yatalaqaa shifa'ahum sayatawaqaf ean al'iithm hataa la yahduth lahum shay' akhir 'aswa 'ana aladhin shufyu fi aljazayir sayansharun 'akhbar man shifahim , yasue 'an yaerif shaeb aljazayir min khilal wahy alruwh alqudus 'ana alraba yaemal daymana mithl yasue 'ana alkanayis almasihiat alati 'ughlqt fi aljazayir lan yuead fathuha fahasb , bal satualid trqana 'iibdaeiatan 'ukhraa lilzamalat wasayazdad 'iimanuhum min khilal kayfiat aistimrar allah fi tanmiat kanisatih , hataa fi muajahat al'iighlaq alhukumi. 'ana al'aemal al'aezam min alshifa' alati tahadath eanha yasue satakun jaliatan fi balad aljazayir wabayn shaeb aljazayir 'ana alshaeb aljazayiria sawf yakhtabir qiamatah min al'amwat walhusul ealaa alhayat min abn allah 'an yukarim shaeb aljazayir alraba bitakrim abnih yasue 'an yastamie shaeb aljazayir 'iilaa risalat yasue , wayumin biallah aladhi 'arsalah , liakun lahum hayat 'abadiat wala yudanu abdana ealaa khatayahum 'iina shaeb aljazayir aladhin matuu rwhyaan sayasmaeun sawt yasue waeindama yastamieun , sayusbihun 'ahya'an rwhyaan 'ana alshaeb aljazayiria sayakhtabir quat abn allah alwahibat lilhaya 'ana aladhin matuu fi quburihim fi balad aljazayir sayasmaeun sawt almasih wayaqumun min jadid 'ana hunak man fi aljazayir yashhadun ean almasih wa'ana man yasmaeunah sayuminun bihadhih alhaqiqa 'ana alraba yarfae man hum fi bilad aljazayir mithl yuhanaa almiemadan - misbah mushtaeil wamudi' 'an yanfatih 'ahl qulub aljazayiriiyn ealaa taealim wamuejizat yasue alati yushhad biha alab ealaa 'ana yasue qad 'ursil min qibalihi. 'an yukhfi 'ahl aljazayir risalat 'iinjil yasue fi qulubihim wayuminun bialadhi 'arsalah allahu. 'an yaqra shaeb aljazayir alkutub almuqadasat alati tahki ean yasue watushir 'iilayh , wasayaqbalun almasih walan yarfuduu baed alan alqudum 'iilayh lianaluua alhayaat al'abadia an mahabat allah satazhar fi nufus aubna' aljazayir wakadha almasihiiyn almawjudin fi aljazayir haliana. 'ana shaeb aljazayir lan yarfud yasue , bal sayarfud man yatun bi'asmayihim 'ana shaeb aljazayir lan yukarim ahdaan ghayrah wahdah hu allah , al'iilah alhayu biaism yasue , 'asli. amin!
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (email@example.com) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: