I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using John 6 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That the people of Jordan will witness the miraculous signs of the healing of the sick that are taking place in their villages, communities, hospitals, marketplaces and even on the streets of Jordan
- That the believers in Jordan by the power of the Holy Spirit will meet the physical needs of the people in miraculous ways
- That the people of Jordan would experience the 5 loaves and 2 fish miracle right before their very eyes, which will lead them to trusting in Christ to meet their spiritual and physical needs
- that You Lord are providing young children in Jordan with the means to give what they have, although it may seem small, into the hands of the One who can give thanks, bless and multiply what was given and meet the needs of the people
- That the people of Jordan would witness multiplication of resources so that they have everything they need and will be nourished until they are satisfied
- That as the people of Jordan’s physical needs are being met, their heart and minds are being prepared to receive spiritual nourishment to save their souls through the blood of Jesus Christ
- That the multiplication of resources for the people of Jordan will be used to bless those who are in need and provide an entryway to show the love of Christ and tell the Good News
- That the people of Jordan, in the midst of their personal storms of life they are facing, will hear the voice of Jesus telling them He is there and that they don’t have to be afraid
- That the people of Jordan will allow Jesus in the different areas of their lives so that as they accept Him as their Savior, He would lead them safely to their appointed destinations
- That the people of Jordan would have a spiritual hunger and thirst to seek Jesus, following Him wherever He goes
- That the people of Jordan would long to be in relationship with Jesus, not because of what He can do for them or because He cared for them naturally, but because they understand by the Spirit of God, the miraculous signs–that He is the only One who can truly satisfy all of their needs
- That the people of Jordan would not be concerned with perishable things like food, but would spend their energy and their lives continuously seeking the One who provides eternal life, provision, sustenance–Jesus Christ
- That the people of Jordan will not be caught up only wanting to perform God’s works, but want to now the God of the works in an intimate relationship with Him
- That the people of Jordan will believe in the One God has sent–Jesus Christ–and that their hearts would overflow with that love
- That the people of Jordan will not want to rely on or desire miracles from the past, but to receive the true bread from Heaven that the Father gives, Jesus
- That the people of Jordan’s eyes would be opened to see that Jesus is the Bread of Life and that when they accept Him, they will never be hungry again
- That the people of Jordan will never be thirsty agin because they believe in Jesus, the One who is Living Water
- That the people of Jordan women the Lord has given to His Son will be found by those who are believers in Jordan, that they may be raised up with Christ in the last day
- That many in Jordan would come to know Jesus and believe in Him so they may have eternal life
- That the Holy Spirit is presently at work, drawing those into a relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ
- That the people of Jordan will have ears to hear, eyes to see and a heart to receive what they are being taught by God
- That the people of Jordan will receive the flesh of Jesus as true food and His blood as true drink so they may remain in Jesus and He in them
- That the people of Jordan will continue to feed on Jesus so they will live because of Him
- That the people of Jordan will willingly accept the words of Christ revealed to them by the Holy Spirit and be free from the spirit of offense
- That there is an outpouring of the Spirit of God on the people of Jordan and hearts are set on fire for the Lord
- That the people of Jordan who feel unseen or unheard will be seen and heard by the believers in Jordan and they would be the hands and feet of Jesus to them
- That the people of Jordan will continue to feed on Jesus so they will live because of Him
- That the people of Jordan would received the words of Jesus as spirit and life, that it may revive their weary souls and restore their hope
- That the people of Jordan will not look to humans or human efforts to accomplish anything, but will turn to the Lord to provide for and meet all their needs
- That the people of Jordan would not look outside of Jesus to sustain them or provide for them, but that they would receive the words of Christ, which give eternal life
- That by the power and revelation of the Holy Spirit, the people of Jordan will believe and know that Jesus is the Holy One of God
- That the people of Jordan will not turn away from Jesus or desert Him, but would cling to Him desperately because they know their very lives depend on it.
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayer in Arabic:
alrabu yasue 'usaliun, 'an yashhad shaeb al'urdun ealamat muejizatan lishifa' almardaa fi qurahum wamujtamaeatihim wamustashfayatihim wa'aswaqihim wahataa fi shawarie al'urdun. 'ana almuminin fi al'urduni biquat alruwh alqudus saylabiyun alhajat aljasadiat lilshaeb bituruq muejizia 'an yakhtabir shaeb al'urduni muejizatan 5 'arghifat wasamakatayn 'amam 'aeyunihim mubasharatan , mimaa sayaquduhum 'iilaa althiqat fi almasih litalbiat aihtiajatihim alruwhiat waljasadia 'anak ya rabu tuzawid al'atfal alsighar fi al'urduni bialwasayil li'iieta' ma ladayhim , raghm 'anah qad yabdu sghyrana , fi 'aydi man yastatie 'an yashkur wayubarik wayudaeif ma tama taqdimuh wayulabiy aihtiajat alnaasi. 'an yashhad shaeb al'urdun takathur almawarid liahsul ealaa kuli ma yahtajuh wayataghadhaa hataa yurdi. 'anah mae talbiat aliahtiajat almadiyat li'ahl al'urduni , fa'iina qulubahum waeuqulahum muhaya'at litalaqiy alghidha' alruwhii li'iinqadh 'arwahihim bidam yasue almasihi. 'an tudaeif almawarid li'ahl al'urduni syustkhdm limubarakat almuhtajin watawfir mdkhlaan li'iizhar mahabat almasih walbisharati. 'an yasmae shaeb al'urduni , fi khidami eawasif hayaatihim alshakhsiat alati yuajihunaha , sawt yasue yaqul lahum 'iinah mawjud wa'anah la daei lilkhawf 'an yasmah shaeb al'urduni liasue fi majalat mukhtalifat min hayatihim hataa yaqbaluh kamukhlis lahum , wayaquduhum bi'aman 'iilaa wujuhatihim almuhadada 'an yakun shaeb al'urduni jweana wetshana rwhyana litalab yasue , watibaeih 'aynama dhahab 'an yatawq shaeb al'urduni 'iilaa 'an yakun fi ealaqat mae yasue , lays bisabab ma yastatie 'an yafealah min 'ajlihim 'aw li'anah kan yaetani bihim bishakl tabieiin , walakin li'anahum yafhamun biruh allah , alealamat almuejizat - 'anah hu faqat alshakhs aladhi yumkinuh talbiat jamie aihtiajatihim hqana lan yahtama shaeb al'urduni bial'ashya' alqabilat liltalif mithl altaeam , bal sayabdhulun taqatahum wahayatahim biastimrar fi albahth ean alshakhs aladhi yuafir alhayat al'abadiat , waleata' , walqut - yasue almasih 'ana shaeb al'urduni lan yanghamis faqat fi alraghbat fi 'ada' 'aemal allah , bal yurid alan 'an yakun 'iilah al'aemal fi ealaqat hamimat maeah 'an yuamin shaeb al'urduni biallah alwahid aladhi 'arsalah allh - yasue almasih - wa'ana qulubahum satafid bihadha alhab. 'ana shaeb al'urduni lan yarghab fi alaietimad ealaa muejizat almadi 'aw alraghbat fi dhalik , walakin fi talaqiy alkhubz alhaqiqii min alsama' aladhi yuetih alab , yasue 'an tanfatih euyun 'ahl al'urdun liarawa 'ana yasue hu khubz alhayaat wa'anahum eindama yaqbilunah , lan yajueuu maratan 'ukhraa 'ana shaeb al'urduni lan yashear bialeatash abdana li'anahum yuminun biasue , aladhi hu alma' alhayu 'ana almuminin fi al'urduni sayaethurun ealaa nisa' al'urduni alati 'aetaha alrabu liabnih liuqimuu mae almasih fi alyawm al'akhiri. 'an yaerif alkathirun fi al'urdun yasue wayuminun bih hataa takun lahum alhayaat al'abadia 'ana alruwh alqudus yaemal fi alwaqt alhadir , wayajdhib hawula' 'iilaa ealaqat mae alab min khilal yasue almasih 'an yakun lishaeb al'urduni adhan lilsame , waeuyun lirawa , wqlbana litalaqiy ma yellmhm allah 'ana shaeb al'urdun sayanal jasad yasue kaghidha' haqiqiin wadamuh shrabana hqyqyana hataa yabqawa fi yasue wahu fihim. 'an yastamira shaeb al'urduni fi 'iiteam yasue hataa yaeishuu min 'ajlih 'an yaqbal shaeb al'urduni ean tib khatir kalam almasih almuhaa lahum bialruwh alqudus wayataharar min ruh al'iithma. 'ana hunak ansikab ruh allah ealaa shaeb al'urduni wa'ana alqulub tahtariq min 'ajl alrab. 'ana shaeb al'urduni aladhi yasheur bi'anah ghayr maryiyin 'aw ghayr masmue sayaraa wayusmae min qibal almuminin fi al'urduni wasayakunun 'aydi yasue waqadamayh lahum 'an yastamira shaeb al'urduni fi 'iiteam yasue hataa yaeishuu min 'ajlih 'an yanal shaeb al'urduni kalam yasue rwhana wahayatan , fatuhyi 'arwahahum almunhikat watueid raja'ahum. 'ana alshaeb al'urduniya lan yatatalae 'iilaa albashar 'aw aljuhud albashariat li'iinjaz 'ayi shay' , bal sayalja 'iilaa alrabi liueawil wayulabiy jamie ahtiajatihi. 'an la yunzar sukaan al'urduni 'iilaa kharij yasue li'iiealatihim 'aw 'iiealatihim , bal 'an yataqabaluu kalimat almasih alati tamnah alhayaat al'abadia 'anah biquat alruwh alqudus wa'iielanuh , sayuamin shaeb al'urduni wayaerif 'ana yasue hu quduws allah 'ana shaeb al'urduni lan yabtaeid ean yasue 'aw yahjurah , bal sayatashabathun bih bishidat li'anahum yaerifun 'ana hayaatahum taetamid ealaa dhalika. biaism yasue 'usali , amin
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (email@example.com) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: