I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using John 7 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That those hearing the Bible on audio in North Korea would develop deep roots in Christ as they grow up in the knowledge of Him and that their understanding of Christ’s love would grow to overflowing
- That the believers living in North Korea would continue to follow the Holy Spirit about where to go and share the Gospel
- That the new converts in North Korea will continue to share the Good News with their loved ones and that they aren’t discouraged by the ones in their family who don’t yet believe
- That those in North Korea who believe in Jesus would speak favorably about Jesus in public so that others would have a desire to know Him more intimately
- That the believers of North Korea who are teaching about Christ would teach in a way that is inspired and led by the Holy Spirit and that they would full rely on Him so that those who hear will respond and give their lives to Christ
- That believers in North Korea who are sharing the message of Christ boldly will share only what comes from God and not their own message
- That the message about the Gospel will be spoken by those who seek to honor God instead of speaking for themselves because they want the glory
- That the Gospel of Jesus Christ shared in North Korea is not watered down, false doctrine or tainted, but is full of truth
- That the people of North Korea would look beneath the surface to judge the message of the Gospel correctly by the leading of the Holy Spirit
- That many in North Korea will have opportunities to hear the Gospel all throughout the country and would believe in Jesus
- That all those in North Korea who are thirsty will recognize that their thirst can be quenched by Jesus and that they would go to Him to drink and be satisfied
- That rivers of Living Water will flow from the hearts of those in North Korea as they put their trust in Jesus
- That the Holy Spirit would not be quenched or grieved in North Korea and as He moves, eyes will be opened and ears unstopped to hear and respond to the Gospel
- That as the crowds gather in various places and events in North Korea, there will be a spirit of unity and no division amongst those in the body of Christ
- That believers in North Korea would not be afraid to share the Good News of Jesus to those who are in high positions in government or very influential in this country
- That the hearts of those in North Korea would be softened and be fertile soil to receive the word of God and the message of the Gospel with understanding
- That churches in North Korea are strengthened in their faith as the body of Christ around the world is interceding on their behalf
- That all those who are assisting to make audio Bibles available to people of North Korea are blessed abundantly in areas where they had personal needs, needing refreshing or lacked something because of their obedience
- That the people of North Korea would see an increase in the healing of their own families and reconciliation taking place as those within the family give their lives to Christ
- That the people of North Korea would be broken free from any strongholds that have prevented them from hearing or receiving the Gospel into their hearts
- That the people of North Korea will be free from bitterness, anger, revenge, shame, guilt and anything that the enemy has used in the past, which has blinded them from the Gospel.
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (email@example.com) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: