I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using John 14 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That the believers in Somali would be encouraged to continue to hope in and trust You Lord for their protection against persecution and harm that they are facing from family, neighbors, terrorists and the government
- That their faith in You is not in vain and that You Lord would show up for them in mighty tangible ways
- That the believers in Somalia are reminded that the the enemy comes in like a flood, You Lord lift up the standard, which is Your Word
- That the believers in Somalia will know and stand on the truth that they are safe as long as they are in the will of God
- That the believers would encounter those who would be willing to hide them as a way of protection, just as Rahab hid the spies when they came into the land to scout out the place God was given the children of Israel
- That every plan of the enemy in operation in Somalia against believers who are being persecuted is thwarted in Jesus’ name
- That the believers in Somalia won’t let their heart be troubled, but that they would trust in God and also trust in Jesus
- That the believers in Somalia are reminded that there is room in the Father’s home and Jesus has gone to prepare a place for them, that where He is they may be also
- That the believers in Somalia will stand on Jesus’ promise that He is returning to come and get them and to take them to where He is going
- That many in Somalia would, by the revelation of the Holy Spirit, know that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life and no one can come to the Father, except through Him
- That those in Somalia would really grow to know Jesus and thus, and thus, who His Father is–that He and the Lord are one
- That the believers in Somalia and those who do not yet know Him would truly know Jesus would truly know Him intimately, not just in proximity
- That many in Somalia would believe that Jesus is in the Father, the Father is in Him and that they would believe in the work He has done
- That believers in Somalia would embrace the truth that Jesus has called them to do greater works here in the earth that others in their country will come to know He is the true and Living Savior
- That as the believers in Somalia are praying and asking for things that will bring glory to the Father, in the name of Jesus, their faith would be encouraged as Jesus grants them what they have asked
- That believers in Somalia would continue to obey God’s commandments as a way to show Him that they love Him
- That believers in Somalia are in intimate fellowship with the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, who Jesus has promised to them and they rest in the truth that He will never leave them, even in the midst of their persecution
- That the believers in Somalia would rely on the Holy Spiritual to lead them into all turn because He lives with them and is in them
- That the believers in Somalia will not embrace the orphan spirit and will be reminded that Jesus has promised to never abandon them as orphans, but has given them the Holy Spirit so they are never alone
- That believers in Somalia will continue to see Christ throughout their country so that it will encourage them to move forward
- That believers in Somalia will cling to the truth that Jesus is in the Father, that they are in Christ and that He is in them
- That the believers in Somalia will hold to the truth that because they obey the Lord and His commandments out of their love for Him, they will stand in the truth that the Father also loves them and will continue to reveal Himself to each of them
- That many in Somalia will receive Jesus so that He and the Father would come and make their home in each of them
- That believers in Somalia would recognize and know that Jesus’ representative in the earth, the Holy Spirit, is the One who will teach them everything and remind them of everything He has told them
- That the believers in Somalia would cling tightly to the gift Jesus has left them with–peace of mind and heart–a gift that the world cannot give them
- That believers in Somalia would not be trouble or afraid and that the Holy Spirit will continue to to remind them that although Jesus is not here on earth, He will return again to come and get them
- That believers of Somalia will stand in the truth that satan has no power over them so that they can freely do what the Lord requires of them with the help of the Holy Spirit
- That those in Somalia who have been persecuting the believers there will be convicted of sin, led to repentance and confess Jesus as their Lord and Savior
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayer in Somali:
Rabbi Ciise waan baryayaa, In Mu'miniinta afsoomaaliga kujirta lagu dhiiri galiyo inay sii wadaan rajada iyo aaminaada Rabbi ee aad ka badbaadiso cadaadiska iyo dhibaatada ay kala kulmayaan qoyska, deriska, argagixisada iyo dowladda. Inay rumaysadkooda adigu kaa noqonaynin mid aan micno lahayn oo aad Rabbi ugu muujin lahayd iyaga siyaabo waaweyn oo la taaban karo In Muuminiinta Soomaaliya la xusuusiyo in cadowgu u soo galo sidii daad, Rabbiyow kor u qaad halbeegga, kaasoo ah Eraygaaga In Muuminiinta Soomaaliya ay ogaadaan kuna taagnaadaan runta inay nabad qabaan inta ay ku sugan yihiin idamka Alle In Mu'miniinta ay la kulmi doonaan kuwa doonaya inay u qariyaan inay u noqdaan dariiq badbaado, sida Rahab ay u qarisay jaajuusiintii markay yimaadeen dalka si ay u soo indha indheeyaan meeshii Ilaah siiyay reer binu Israa'iil In qorshe kasta oo cadawgu ka damacsan yahay Soomaaliya oo ka dhan ah rumaystayaasha la silciyo lagu baajiyo magaca Ciise In Mu'miniinta Soomaaliya aysan oggolaan doonin in qalbigoodu murugo, laakiin inay Ilaah talo saaraan oo ay weliba Ciise aaminaan In Mu'miniinta Soomaaliya la xusuusiyo inay aabbe gurigiisa ka bannaan tahay oo Ciise u tegey inuu u diyaariyo meel, meeshuu joogo ay iyaguna ka mid noqdaan In Muuminiinta Soomaaliya ay is dul taagi doonaan balanqaadkii Ciise ee ahaa inuu u soo noqonayo si uu u helo una kaxeeyo meesha uu tegayo. In dad badan oo Soomaaliyeed ay muujinta Ruuxa Quduuska ah ku ogaadaan in Ciise yahay Jidka, runta iyo nolosha oo aan qofna Aabbaha u iman karin, asaga mooyee In kuwa Soomaaliya runti ay ku kori doonaan inay ogaadaan Ciise iyo sidaas, iyo sidaas, iyo cidda Aabbihiis yahay - inay isaga iyo Sayidku mid yihiin In Mu'miniinta Soomaaliya iyo kuwa aan weli aqoon isaga ay si dhab ah u ogaan doonaan Ciise inay si dhab ah isaga u garanayaan In dad badan oo Soomaaliyeed rumaysan yihiin inuu Ciise yahay Aabbaha, Aabbuhuna isaga ku jiro iyo inay rumaysan doonaan shaqada uu qabtay Kuwa rumaystayaasha ah ee Soomaaliya waxay aqbali doonaan runta ah in Ciise ugu yeedhay iyaga inay ka qabtaan shaqooyin waaweyn dhulka halka kuwa kale ee dalkoodu ogaadaan inuu isagu yahay Badbaadiyaha runta ah ee nool In sida ay rumaystayaashu Soomaaliya u baryayaan oo u weydiisanayaan waxyaabo sharaf u keenaya Aabbaha, magaca Ciise, rumaysadkooda waa la dhiirrigelin lahaa maadaama Ciise uu iyaga siiyo wixii ay weyddiisteen Kuwaas rumaystayaasha ah ee Soomaaliya waxay sii wadi doonaan inay adeecaan amarrada Ilaah si ay ugu muujiyaan inay isaga jecel yihiin Kuwa rumaystayaasha ah ee ku sugan Soomaaliya waxay xiriir dhow la leeyihiin u-doodaha, Ruuxa Quduuska ah, oo Ciise u ballanqaaday iyaga waxayna ku nasanayaan runta inuusan waligood ka tegi doonin, xitaa markay ku jiraan cadaadiskooda In rumaystayaasha Soomaaliya ay ku tiirsanaan lahaayeen Ruuxa Quduuska ah inuu u horseedo dhan walba maxaa yeelay isagaa la nool oo uu ku jiraa In Mu'miniinta Soomaaliya aysan qaadan doonin ruuxa agoonta ah waxaana la xasuusin doonaa in Ciise uu balanqaaday inuusan waligood ka tegi doonin agoonnimo, laakiin uu siiyay Ruuxa Quduuska ah si aysan waligood keligood u noqon Kuwa rumaystayaasha ah ee Soomaaliyeed waxay ku sii arki doonaan Masiixa dalkooda oo dhan si ay ugu dhiirrigeliso inay horay u socdaan Kuwa rumaystayaasha ah ee Soomaaliya waxay ku dheganaan doonaan runta ah in Ciise ku jiro Aabbaha, inay iyagu ku jiraan Masiixa iyo inuu isagu ku jiro In Mu'miniinta Soomaaliya ay runta ku dhegan yihiin maxaa yeelay waxay adeecaan Rabbiga iyo amarradiisa jacaylka ay u qabaan darteed, waxay u istaagi doonaan runta in Aabbuhu sidoo kale jecel yahay iyaga oo sii wadi doona inuu isu muujiyo mid kasta oo iyaga ka mid ah In dad badan oo Soomaaliyeed ay aqbalaan Ciise si Isaga iyo Aabbuhu u yimaadaan oo ay guryahooda uga degaan mid kasta oo ka mid ah Kuwa rumaystayaasha ah ee Soomaaliya waxay aqoonsan doonaan oo ogaan doonaan in wakiilka Ciise ee dhulka, Ruuxa Quduuska ahi, uu yahay kan iyaga bari doono wax kasta oo xusuusin doona wax kasta oo uu u sheegay. In rumeystayaasha ku sugan Soomaaliya ay si adag ugu dheganaan doonaan hadiyadda uu Ciise uga tagey - xasiloonida maskaxda iyo qalbiga - hadiyad aan adduunku siin karin Kuwa rumaystayaasha ah ee Soomaaliya wax dhibaato ah ama cabsi ah majiraan iyo in Ruuxa Quduuska ahi sii wadi doono inuu xasuusiyo in kasta oo Ciise uusan halkan joogin dhulka, haddana wuu soo laaban doonaa si uu u soo helo. Kuwa rumaystayaasha ah ee Soomaaliya waxay ku taagnaan doonaan runta in sheydaanku uusan awood ku lahayn iyaga si markaas ay si xor ah ugu samayn karaan waxa Rabbi uga baahan yahay iyaga oo kaashanaya Ruuxa Quduuska ah In kuwa jooga Soomaaliya ee ku dhibaateynayay rumaystayaasha halkaas lagu xukumi doono dambi, loo horseeday toobad iyo inay qirtaan Ciise inuu yahay Sayidkooda Magaca Ciise ayaan ku tukanayaa, Aamiin.
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: