I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using John 16 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That You will continue to bless and encourage those who are making it possible to be able to get internet and broadcast outreaches to share the Gospel to the Qataris
- That the message shared on the internet and broadcast platforms about the Gospel will pierce the hearts of the people of Qatar
- That the plans of the enemy attempting to prevent the people of Qatar from hearing the Gospel and responding will be confused
- That You Lord are laying it on the heart of major internet and broadcast platform companies to provider their services to the people of Qatar and will invest in services so that the Qataris can hear the Gospel
- That the believers in Qatar will not abandon their faith if they are expelled from places of worship or their lives threatened or taken by those who think they are doing a holy service to God, but that their faith will be strengthened and fortified knowing You Lord are with them
- That those in Qatar who are persecuting believers in the name of doing a holy service to God will be convicted in their hearts and give their lives to Jesus
- That believers in Qatar will trust the Holy Spirit given to them when they gave their lives to Christ to be their Advocate and that He is the One who convicts the world of sin and of God’s righteousness and His coming judgment, if they don’t repent and give their lives to Jesus
- That the people of Qatar’s sin of refusing to believe in Jesus will no longer be a fact, as many will be reach through hearing the Gospel
- That the people of Qatar will no longer follow after the ruler of this world, satan, but will turn to Jesus, so they won’t be judged as satan already has been
- That believers in Qatar will continue to walk in the ways of righteousness, by the power of the Holy Spirit, and this will be an opportunity to draw others to Christ
- That believers in Qatar will allow the Holy Spirit to guide them into all truth, because He only speaks what God says and that which brings Jesus glory when He shares with them and reminds them of what Jesus has said
- That You, Lord, would encourage the believers in Qatar to hold tightly to their faith, even as those among them are rejoicing about what happened to Jesus and that You, Lord, would remind them that the grief of believers in Jesus Christ will be turned to wonderful joy
- That although believers in Qatar may be experiencing pain similar to a woman in labor, that they would continue to push forward through the pain until they have completed what You have called them to birth in this season
- That You, Lord, will remind the believers in Qatar that no one can rob them of the joy You have given them
- That the believers in Qatar are reminded that because the death and resurrection of Jesus, they have full access to You directly to ask You anything and they don’t need to go through anyone to commune with the Lord. Jesus has made it possible.
- That believers in Qatar will ask the Father, using the name of Jesus, that they may receive and have abundant joy
- That the believers of Qatar will be reminded how dearly You, Lord, love them because they love Jesus and believe that He came from God
- That the believers in Qatar will not be scattered or abandon their faith, but they will continue to believe and hold onto Jesus
- That the believers in Qatar will be reminded that they are never alone because the Father is always with them
- That the believers of Qatar will continue to cling to the peace they have in Christ which He has given them
- That the believers in Qatar will take heart that because Jesus has overcome the world, they can still have peace in the midst of their trials and sorrows
- That the people of Qatar will no longer be content in seeking after things in this world that don’t satisfy, but that they will put their faith and trust in the only One who does–Jesus Christ–that it may go well with them
- That the peace of God and the power of God would overtake the people and nation of Qatar
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayers in Arabic:
alrabu yasue 'usaliun
'anak satastamiru fi mubarakat watashjie 'uwlayik aladhin yajealun min almumkin alhusul ealaa al'iintirnit wabatha wasayil altawasul limusharakat al'iinjil lilqatariiyn 'ana alrisalat almanshurat ealaa al'iintirnit waminasaat albathi ean al'iinjil sawf takhtariq qulub 'ahl qatar 'an yatima alkhalt bayn khutat aleadui alati tuhawil mane 'ahl qatar min samae al'iinjil walradi 'iinak ya rabu tadaeuha fi qalb kubraa sharikat al'iintarnit waminasaat albathi litaqdim khadamatiha lishaeb qatar wasatastathmir fi alkhadamat hataa yatamakan alqatariuwn min samae al'iinjil 'ana almuminin fi qatar lan yatakhalawa ean eaqidatihim 'iidha turiduu min 'amakin aleibadat 'aw taearadat hayaatuhum liltahdid 'aw alnahb min qibal 'uwlayik aladhin yaetaqidun 'anahum yuaduwn khidmatan muqadasatan lilah , bal 'ana 'iimanahum sawf yaqwaa wayaqwaa bieilmik ya rabu. maeahum 'ana 'uwlayik fi qatar aladhin yadtahidun almuminin biaism 'ada' khidmat muqadasat lilah sayatabakun fi qulubihim wayuqadimun hayaatahum liasuea. 'ana almuminin fi qatar sayathiqun bialruwh alqudus aladhi 'ueti lahum eindama dahuwa bihayatihim lilmasih liakun nasiruhum wa'anah hu aladhi yabkut alealam ealaa alkhatiyat wabiri allah wadinunatah alqadimat , 'iidha lam yatubwa. wayadribun hayaatahum liasue 'ana khatiyat shaeb qatar fi rafd al'iiman biasue lan takun haqiqatan baed alan , hayth sayatimu alwusul 'iilaa alkathirin min khilal samae al'iinjil. 'ana shaeb qatar lan yatabae baed alan hakim hadha alealam , alshaytan , bal sayalja 'iilaa yasue , hataa la yuhkam ealayhim bialshaytan kama hadath bialfieli. 'an yastamira almuminun fi qatar fi alsayr fi tariq albiri biquat alruwh alqudus , watakun hadhih fursat lijadhb alakharin 'iilaa almasihi. 'ana almuminin fi qatar sayasmahun lilruwh alqudus 'an yurshidahum 'iilaa kuli alhaqi , li'anah yatakalam faqat bima yaquluh allah wama yumajid yasue eindama yusharikuhum wayudhakiruhum bima qalah yasue. 'an tushajieak ya rabu almuminin fi qatar ealaa altamasuk bi'iimanihim bi'iihkam , hataa eindama yafrah min baynihim bima hadath liasue wa'anak , ya rabu , satudhakiruhum bi'ana huzn almuminin biasue almasih sawf yatalashaa. lifarah rayie 'anah ealaa alraghm min 'ana almuminin fi qatar qad yueanun min 'alamin mushabih li'alam almar'at fi almakhad , 'iilaa 'anahum sayastamiruwn fi almudii qdman khilal al'alam hataa yukmiluu ma wasafath lahum bialwiladat fi hadha almawsimi. 'iinak ya rabu satadhkir almuminin fi qatar 'anah la 'ahad yastatie 'an yaslubahum alfarah aladhi manahathum 'iiaah yatimu tadhkir almuminin fi qatar 'anah nzran limawt waqiamat yasue , fa'iinahum yatamataeun bi'iimkaniat alwusul alkamil 'iilayk mbashrtan liatlubuu mink 'aya shay' wala yahtajun 'iilaa almurur min khilal 'ayi shakhs liltawasul mae alrabb. laqad jaealaha yasue mumkinatan. 'ana almuminin fi qatar sayatlubun min alab , mustakhdimin aism yasue , 'an yanaluu wayaneamuu bifarah ghazir 'an yatadhakar muminu qatar kam 'ant ya rabu tuhibuhum li'anahum yuhibuwn almasih wayuminun 'anah ja' min eind allahi. 'ana almuminin fi qatar lan yatashatatuu 'aw yatakhalawa ean 'iimanihim , lakinahum sayastamiruwn fi al'iiman biasue waltamasuk bih 'an yatima tadhkir almuminin fi qatar bi'anahum laysuu bimufradihim abdan li'ana al'ab maeahum dayman 'an yastamira almuminun fi qatar fi altamasuk bialsalam aladhi lahum fi almasih aladhi 'aetahum 'iiaah 'ana almuminin fi qatar sawf yatashajaeun li'ana yasue qad taghalab ealaa alealam , fala yazal bi'iimkanihim 'an yaneamuu bialsalam fi khidami mihnihim wa'ahzanihim lan yaktafi shaeb qatar baed alan bialsaey wara' al'ashya' alati la turdi fi hadha alealam , bal sayadae 'iimanahum wathiqatahim fi alshakhs alwahid aladhi yafeal - yasue almasih - hataa tasir al'umur ealaa ma yuram maeahum 'an yaelu salam allah waquat allah shaeb qatar wa'umatan biaism yasue 'usali , amin
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (email@example.com) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: