I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using Acts 2 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That an outpouring of Your Holy Spirit would be experienced in Laos just like on the day of Pentecost among the Khmu people
- That You Lord would continue to encourage believers in Laos in their efforts to evangelize and disciple those in Laos as well as the Khmu people
- That believers in Laos would be together on one accord and relying fully on the Holy Spirit to lead their efforts of evangelism and discipleship to the Khmu people
- That believers in Laos who may be discouraged in their faith because they may not see immediate change in the people of Laos with whom they may have shared the Gospel with be strengthened to continue in prayer persistently and fervently, trusting God to bring the increase and harvest
- That You, Lord, are removing stony hearts from the Laos people and replacing it with hearts of flesh
- That many in Laos would witness the power of the Holy Spirit through as believers in Laos are filled with the Spirit of God begin communicating in a language unknown to them but known to the non believers because it is the non believers’ native tongue and speaking of the wonderful things God has done
- That the Laos people would witness the evidence of what was prophesied in the book of Joel about God pouring out His Spirit upon all people, that sons and daughter would prophesy, young men would see visions and old men would dream dreams
- That the people of Laos would witness wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below so that they would call on the name of the Lord and be saved
- That the Laos people would have opportunities to hear the Gospel and understand it was God’s plan to send His Son Jesus to die, that they may have eternal life
- That believers in Laos would be reminded and encouraged that the Lord is always with them so they will not be shaken for He is right beside them
- That believers in Laos would have glad hearts and that they would continue to shout praises to God and their bodies would rest in hope
- That believers in Laos, because they are filled with the joy of the Lord’s presence, can continue to share this joy with the people of Laos who don’t yet know Jesus
- That many in Laos would know through revelation by the Holy Spirit that Jesus is Lord and the Messiah, and in response to hearing the Gospel message, they would receive Christ
- That many in Laos would repent of their sins, turn to God and be baptized in Jesus’ name for the forgiveness of their sins so they may receive the gift of the Holy Spirit , a promise that is for them and their children and all those who would believe
- That many people in Laos would believe in the Lord Jesus and the country of Laos would experience massive church growth as more and more people are saved
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayer in Laos:
phraphu penchao phra yesu khaphachao athi than,
vakan thok the phra vinnyan bolisud khongthan ma pasob naipathedlav kokhu kab van phen te kho sa tenai mu sauapheoakhamu vachao Lord cha subtosuknyu phuthi seu naipathedlav nai khuaamphanyaiam khongkhaochao naikan pakad khauasan lae kan pen sa nu sid khon naipathedlav kokhu sav pheoakhamu phuthi seu naipathedlav chayu nam kan penoekaphab lae asai pha vinnyan bolisud yangtemthipheu nam pha khuaamphanyaiam khongkan pakad khav pasoed lae kan pen sa vok haiaek sav pheoakhamu phuthi seu naipathedlav phuthi adcha tho thony nai sadtha khongphuakkhao phova phuakkhao adcha bohen kanpianaepng thanthi nai pasasonlav soeng phuakkhao adchadai aebngpan khav pasoed hai khemaekhng pheuosubto kan athi than yang boyudyang lae kahan seu man nai phrachaothicha nam ao phon tobaethn lae kebkiav ma vachao phraphu penchao kam chad huachai thi aekhngaekn chak khonlaualae thodaethn man duany huachaineu nang va laikhon naipathedlav chapen phanyan thoeng phalang khongphra vinnyan bolisud odnythi phuthi seu naipathedlav tempaiduany phra vinnyankhong phrachao loemton susan penphasa thiphuakkhao bohuchak aet huchakkab khonthi boseu phomanaemn phasa phunmeuong khong phuthi seu laeuaaothoeng sing adsachan tangthi phrachao daika tham va pasasonlav chapen phanyan rakthan khongsingthidai tham naiuaainai nang su Joel kiauakab phrachao thi thok the phra vinnyankhong phraong longma sukhon thangpuang va luksai lae luksauacha tham nai sai num chadai henphab ni mid lae phuthao cha fanfan va pasasonlav chapen phanyan sing mahadsachan yuthoeng savan laemikheuong mai yuthoeng aephndin olk pheu va phuakkhaocha hiakhong phra nam khong phraphu penchao lae daihabkhuaamlod va pasasonlav chamiookad dainyinkhav pasoed lae khaochaiva manaemn aephn khongphrachao thichasong phra bud khongphra yesu hai sin phra son pheu phuakkhaocha misivid ni landon phuthi seu naipathedlav cha daihabkan teuon laehai kam lang chaiva phraphu penchao yukab phuakkhaosa moe pheu phuakkhao chabo vanhaiv phova lav yu khiangkhangphuakkhao phuthi seu naipathedlav cha mikhuaam nyindi lae phuakkhao chasubto hongpheng sanlasoen phrachao lae hangkai khongphuakkhao kochamikhuaamvang phuthi seu naipathedlav phova phuakkhao tempaiduany khuaam piti nyindi naikan sa thid yunai ong phraphu penchao samad aebngpan khuaamsuk ni topasason lav phuthi nyang bohuchak phra yesu raikhon naipathedlav chahu phan kanpoedphoeny odny phra vinnyan bolisud va phra yesu pen phraphu penchao lae phra me si a lae naikan tob habfang khav pasoed phuakkhao chadaihab phra khrid va laikhon naipathedlav chakab chaichak bab khongphuakkhao hanma ha phrachao lae hab bab ti sama nainam khongphra yesu pheuokan hai aphai bab khongphuakkhao pheu phuakkhao chadaihab khong pathan aehng phra vinnyan bolisud pen kham snaia thimiuaai sam lab phuakkhao lae lukkhong phuakkhao laethukkhon chaseu raikhon naipathedlav cha seu nai ong phra yesu chao lae pathedlav cha pasobkab kanchaloen toebhainy khong obd hainy phova phukhon daihabkhuaam lod laikhun khaphachao athi than naiphra nam khongphra yesu a aemn
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (email@example.com) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: