I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using Acts 3 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That You, Lord, would continue to cover Pastor Bakhrom Kholmatov with Your protection, grace and strength as he walks in boldness before the people of Tajikistan
- That You would keep Pastor Kholmatov’s heart soft before You as You lead Him to continue to preach the Gospel to the people of Tajikistan
- That You would send help to Pastor Kholmatov to carry the burden of the people who don’t yet know Jesus in Tajikistan
- That Pastor Kholmatov will continue to sing praises to You that will soften the hearts to the Gospel of all in Tajikistan who hear Him.
- That Pastor Kholmatov will continue to follow Your leading, Holy Spirit, for spreading the Good News as he knows his battle is not against the people or the government of Tajikistan but is a spiritual battle
- That there will be many bold believers in Tajikistan who will offer what they have to those who are beggars, lame and cannot walk–Jesus Christ, the One who can provide for all of their needs and heal them
- That believers in Tajikistan, under the power of the Holy Spirit, would take many by the hand who are sick and help them up, so they may be healed in Jesus’ name
- That many in Tajikistan would recognize their need for spiritual healing, and as they receive their physical healing, they would begin praising God so that others may see them and come to Christ too
- That believers in Tajikistan would seize all the opportunities God provides for them to address those in Tajikistan and share the Gospel
- That believers in Tajikistan would continue to glorify God as the Source of healing and power, as He uses them to perform miracles
- That believers in Tajikistan would continue to be witnesses for Christ wherever they go and will not walk in their own power or godliness, but rely fully on God
- That believers in Tajikistan are obedient to the Lord’s leading, many in Tajikistan would have faith in Jesus’ name and be healed
- That many in Tajikistan would repent of their sins and turn to God so that their sins may be wiped away and they may experience times of refreshing from the presence of the Lord
- That many Jews would come to the knowledge that God raised up His servant, Jesus, who as sent to them to bless them and to turn them back from their sinful ways to receive Jesus as the Messiah
- That the eyes of many Jews would be opened to this truth, that Jesus is the true Messiah, the Son of God who has come to bring salvation to His people.
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayers in Tajik:
Xudovand Iso man duo megūjam, Ki şumo, Xudovand, pastor Bahrom Xolmatovro ʙo muhofizat, lutf va quvvati xud idoma medihed, vaqte ki ū dar nazdi mardumi Toçikiston dalerona raftor mekunad To şumo dili Pastor Xolmatovro dar nazdi xud muloim nigoh dored, vaqte ki şumo Ūro idoma doda, Inçilro ʙa mardumi Toçikiston mav'iza kuned In ʙa pastor Xolmatov ʙaroi rasonidani ʙori odamone, ki to hol Isoro dar Toçikiston nameşinosand, kūmak mefiristed Ki pastor Xolmatov minʙa'd niz surudhoi Turo mesarojad, to ki dilhoi Inçili tamomi Toçikistonro, ki Ūro meşunavand, muloim kunad. Ki Pastor Xolmatov minʙa'd niz ʙa peşvoi Rūhi Muqaddasaton pajravī xohad kard, to ki Xuşxaʙarro pahn kuned, zero medonad, ki çangi ū ziddi xalq jo hukumati Toçikiston nest, ʙalki çangi rūhonī ast Ki dar Toçikiston imondoroni çasur zijod xohand ʙud, ki cizi doştaaşonro ʙa gadojon, langon va roh gaştan peşkaş kunand - Isoi Maseh, ki metavonad hamai nijozhoi onhoro ta'min kunad va onhoro şifo dihad Ki imondoron dar Toçikiston ʙo qudrati Rūhi Muqaddas ʙisjori ʙemoronro az dastaşon girifta, ʙa onho kumak kunand, to onho ʙa ismi Iso şifo joʙand Ki ʙisjoriho dar Toçikiston nijozhoi xudro ʙa şifoi rūhonī e'tirof kunand va hangomi giriftani şifoi çismonī onho Xudoro hamdu sano oƣoz mekunand, to digaron onhoro ʙuʙinand va ʙa Maseh ojand Ki imondoron dar Toçikiston az tamomi imkonijathoe, ki Xudo ʙaroi onho faroham ovardaast, istifoda ʙarand, to ʙo onhoe, ki dar Toçikiston hastand va Inçilro muʙodila kunand Ki imondoron dar Toçikiston Xudoro hamcun Sarcaşmai şifo va qudrat çalol medihand, zero Ū onhoro ʙaroi mū'çizaho istifoda meʙarad Ki imondoron dar Toçikiston ʙa har çoe ki meravand, şohidi Maseh xohand ʙud va ʙo qudrat va parhezgorii xud raftor namekunand, ʙalki purra ʙa Xudo takja mekunand Ki imondoron dar Toçikiston ʙa peşvoi Xudovand itoat mekunand, ʙisjoriho dar Toçikiston ʙa nomi Iso imon meovardand va şifo mejoftand Ki ʙisjoriho dar Toçikiston az gunohhoi xud tavʙa karda, ʙa Xudo rū meorand, to gunohhojaşon nest karda şavand va onho metavonand az huzuri Xudovand tarovat joʙand Bisjore az jahudijon mefahmidand, ki Xudo ʙandai Xud Isoro ehjo kardaast, ki on kas firistodaast, to onhoro ʙarakat dihad va onhoro az rohhoi gunahkoronai qaʙul kardani Iso hamcun Maseh ʙargardonad To caşmoni ʙisjor jahudijon ʙa in haqiqat ʙoz şavand, ki Iso Masehi haqiqī, Pisari Xudost, ki ʙaroi naçot ʙa xalqi xud omadaast. Ba nomi Iso duo megūjam, omin
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (email@example.com) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: