I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using Acts 4 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That You Lord would remind Israel that You haven’t forgotten them and they are so loved by You
- That You encourage the hearts of believers in Israel from Muslim backgrounds in Palestinian areas, especially those who have lost jobs and let the know that You will provide for all of their needs
- That believers in Israel will not cease to keep praying for the people of Israel who don’t yet know Christ for themselves
- For strength for the believers in Israel to continue to stand in the face of persecution
- For Your protection, Lord, for the believers in Israel from the evil one
- For the leaders and priests in Israel who are disturbed at believers in Israel teaching about the resurrection of the dead through Jesus, that their eyes may be opened to the truth of the Gospel
- That believers in Israel who have been wrongly accused, convicted, or arrested for preaching the Gospel would be vindicated by the Lord and that many who hear their message would believe in the Lord Jesus and be added to the church
- That leaders, teachers of religious law and those in high positions in Israel would hear and see the boldness of believers in Israel as they declare that miracles, signs and healings are done by the powerful name of Jesus Christ, and they would respond by receiving the truth in their hearts
- That Your love, Lord, will grow more and more in the hearts of believers in Israel as they continue to reach out to the people of Israel and love them with the love of Christ
- That people in Israel will come to the truth that there is salvation in no one else and that God has not given any other name under heaven by which they must be saved but through the name of Jesus
- That people in Israel would see believers in Israel as ordinary people who they know have been with Jesus because of how they see they live their lives
- That believers in Israel who have been commanded to be silent about Jesus in teaching and speaking would stand boldly in the power of the Holy Spirit, choosing to obey Goy rather than man
- That believers in Israel are encouraged to know that the enemy has no power to stop them from spreading the Gospel and that his efforts and weapons will not prosper
- That many in Israel will begin to praise the Lord for the miraculous signs they witness of healings of may people
- That believers in Israel would continue to come together on one accord as the body of Christ to lift up their voices in prayer to God to remind themselves that the enemy is simply wasting his time with futile plans and that nothing will stop the Gospel from going forth
- That believers in Israel are encouraged to keep moving forward in faith, trusting that everything the enemy does is already known by God, that God uses even the wicked for His own purposes and that God’s purposes will prevail
- That You, Lord, will continue to grant great boldness to Your children in Israel to preach the Word of God
- That believers in Israel would seek and ask the Lord to stretch out His hand with healing power ant that miraculous signs and wonders would be done through the name of Jesus
- That every gathering of believers in Israel would be filled with the Holy Spirit as they go forth and preach the Word of God with boldness wherever He would lead them
- That believers in Israel will be united in heart and mind to care for those believers form Muslim backgrounds who lost their jobs because they understand that what they own is not their own
- That believers in Israel will share everything they have with their fellow brothers and sisters so no one would be without what they need
- That believers in Israel would have no needy people among them because everyone who has will share to give to those in need from what they sold in land and houses
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: