I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using Acts 5 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That front-line workers in China who have a desire and are seeking to bless persecuted Christians You, Lord, would meet and supersede that desire
- That You, Lord, would pour out Your strength, mercy and grace on those who are working on the frontline to remind them that they are not forgotten by You because You are the God who sees them
- For persecuted Christians in China, that they would experience Your overwhelming love today and be strengthened in their faith to continue to love and bless those who persecute them
- That You, Lord, would meet the needs of the frontline workers who are risking their lives every day in China and provide protection for them and their families
- That people in China will not allow satan to fill their hearts with lies, which would cause them to lie to the Holy Spirit, but You would provide them an opportunity to repent and choose Christ
- That great fear of the Lord would grip the entire church in China so that they will continue to honor the Lord and not fall subject to the enemy’s evil schemes to deceive the Holy Spirit or life to Him
- That the Lord would use believers in China to perform many miraculous signs and wonders among the people in China that many in would come to know Him and believe in Christ
- That believers in China would continue to meet regularly to be strengthened and encouraged in community
- That because of the work of the believers in China and their obedience to God, sick people and those who have evil spirits are healed as the believers’ shadows pass by them through the power of the Holy Spirit
- That believers in China who are persecuted and arrested would be released by the Lord and they would continue to go to churches and give the people in China the message of life
- That believers in China would continue to be led by the Holy Spirit in teaching the people of China about Jesus
- That many hearts in China would be softened as they hear the Gospel message
- That believers in China would fill the cities of China with teaching about Christ
- That believers China would have their eyes unblinded to the truth that Jesus was raised from the dead and is seated at the right hand of God so that they can repent of their sins and be forgiven
- That believers in China would continue to be led by the Holy Spirit who was given to them by God and for all who obey God
- That You, Lord, would raise up some in China like Gamaliel, a voice of reason, for those who want to persecute Christians in China or plot to harm them, to consider how they treat God’s children, understanding that believers in China are not operating in their own strength by in the Lord’s
- That believers in China would rejoice that God has counted them worthy to suffer disgrace for the name of Jesus
- That believers in China would continue to preach and teach this message to the people of China: Jesus is the Messiah
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayers in Mandarin:
Zhǔ yēsū, wǒ qídǎo, Zhōngguó qiánxiàn gōngzuò rényuán yǒu yīgè yuànwàng bìng xúnqiú zhùfú shòu pòhài de jīdū tú, zhǔ a, nǐ huì mǎnzú bìng qǔdài zhè zhǒng yuànwàng yuàn nǐ, zhǔ, jiāng nǐ de lìliàng, liánmǐn hé ēndiǎn qīngdǎo zài qiánxiàn gōngzuò de rén shēnshang, tíxǐng tāmen, tāmen méiyǒu bèi nǐ yíwàng, yīnwèi nǐ shì kàn dào tāmen de shàngdì wèi zài zhōngguó shòu bīpò de jīdū tú, tāmen jīntiān huì jīnglì nǐ yādǎo xìng de ài, bìng jiāndìng tāmen de xìnxīn, jìxù ài hé zhùfú nàxiē bīpò tāmen de rén qiú zhǔ mǎnzú měitiān zài zhōngguó màozhe shēngmìng wéixiǎn de yīxiàn gōngzuò zhě de xūyào, wèi tāmen hé tāmen de jiārén tígōng bǎohù zhōngguó rén bù huì ràng sā dàn yòng huǎngyán tián mǎn tāmen de xīn, zhè huì dǎozhì tāmen duì shènglíng shuōhuǎng, dàn nǐ huì gěi tāmen yīgè huǐgǎi xuǎnzé jīdū de jīhuì duì zhǔ de jí dà jìngwèi jiāng lóngzhào zhěnggè zhōngguó jiàohuì, shǐ tāmen jìxù róngyào zhǔ, bù luò rù chóudí qīpiàn shènglíng huò qīpiàn shēngmìng de xié'è jìhuà zhī xià zhǔyào shǐyòng zhōngguó de xìntú, zài zhōngguó rén zhōngxíng xǔduō shén jī qí shì, shǐ xǔduō rén rènshí zhǔ, xìn jīdū zhōngguó de xìntú jiāng jìxù dìngqí jùhuì yǐ zài shèqū zhōng dédào jiāqiáng hé gǔlì yīn wéi zhōngguó xìntú de gōngzuò hé tāmen duì shén de shùnfú, shēngbìng de rén hé yǒu xié líng de rén zài xìntú de yǐng zǐ tōngguò tāmen jīngguò shènglíng de nénglì shí dédào yīzhì Zhōngguó bèi bīpò bèi bǔ de xìntú huì bèi zhǔ shìfàng, tāmen huì jìxù qù jiàotáng, gěi zhōngguó rén shēngmìng de xìnxī zhōngguó de xìntú huì jìxù zài shènglíng de dàilǐng xià xiàng zhōngguó rén chuán jiǎng yēsū hěnduō zhōngguó rén tīng dào fúyīn de xīn jiù ruǎnle zhōngguó de xìntú huì yòng guānyú jīdū de jiàodǎo chōngmǎn zhōngguó de chéngshì xiāngxìn zhōngguó de xìntú huì zhēng kāi yǎnjīng kàn dào yēsū cóng sǐ lǐ fùhuó bìng zuò zài shàngdì de yòubiān, zhèyàng tāmen jiù néng huǐgǎi bìng dédào kuānshù de zhēnxiàng zhōngguó de xìntú jiāng jìxù bèi shén suǒ cì gěi tāmen de shènglíng dàilǐng, wéi suǒyǒu shùnfú shén de rén qiú zhǔ zài zhōngguó xīngqǐ yīxiē xiàng jiā mǎ liè zhèyàng de lǐxìng zhī shēng, wèi nàxiē xiǎng yào pòhài zhōngguó jīdū tú huò túmóu shānghài tāmen de rén kǎolǜ tāmen rúhé duìdài shén de háizi, míngbái zhōngguó de xìntú méiyǒu zài yùnzuò kào zìjǐ de lìliàng kào zhǔ de zhōngguó de xìntú huì yīn shénsuàn tāmen wèi yēsū de míng shòurǔ ér huānxǐ zhōngguó de xìntú huì jìxù xiàng zhōngguó rén chuán jiǎng hé jiàodǎo zhège xìnxī: Yēsū shì mí sài yà Fèng yēsū de míng, wǒ qídǎo, āmen
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Grab my free 5 day devotional!
Photo credit: canva.com, Photo by Toby Yang on Unsplash
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: