I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using Acts 8 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That You, Lord, would wrap Brother Jospeh from Oman tightly today in Your love and peace as he has lost all his world possessions because of his faith in Jesus Christ
- That You, Lord, would remind Brother Joseph that if he lost his life for the sake of Christ, he has truly gained everything because he has chosen Jesus
- That You, Lord, would encourage and strengthen his walk with You as he gets to experience You as His provider and the Source for all His needs
- That You, Lord, would continue to satisfy his heart with good things–things the world could never offer him
- That You, Lord, would dispel and dismantle all the lies of the enemy and doubt attempting to creep into Brother Jospeh’s heart and others in Oman who have chosen You and remind them that they made the best choice in trusting Jesus
- That You, Lord, would remind the people of Oman that even in the midst of persecution and scattering, the Gospel message will be spread and Your purposes will prevail
- That no weapon formed against believers in churches in Oman will prosper or the gates of hell will not prevail against the church of Jesus Christ
- That the believers in Oman will continue to preach the Good News about Jesus wherever they go
- That as crowds gather in Oman, many would be eager to listen and hear the message of Christ and witness the miraculous signs
- That many in Oman would have evil spirits cast out and that many who had been paralyzed or lame would be healed in Jesus’ name
- That there will be great joy in the cities of Oman
- That many will be able to distinguish between man’s limited power and the power of God in Oman and will denounce sorcery in Oman and believe the message of the Good News
- That many who believe in Jesus in Oman won’t simply be amazed by the signs and wonders performed by believers, but they would be amazed by the One who has all power–Jesus Christ
- That believers in Oman would receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit
- That believers in Oman will not fall into the trap that God’s gift of the Holy Spirit can be bought
- That You, Lord, would remove bitter jealousy from the hearts of believers in Oman and that they will not be help captive by sin
- That believers in Oman would be led by the Holy Spirt in order to share the message of Jesus Christ with those who are hungry to understand the scriptures
- That You, Lord, are raising up believers who will instruct others in Oman to help understand the Word of God
- That as many in Oman encounter Christ would go on their way rejoicing and be completed to share the Good News with others
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayers in Arabic:
ya rabu yasue 'usaliy ,
'an taghalaf ya rabu al'akh jusifah min euman bi'iihkam alyawm bihubk wasalamik li'anah faqad kula mumtalakatih alealamiat bisabab 'iimanih biasue almasihi. 'iinak , ya rabu , satadhkur al'akh yusuf 'anah 'iidha faqad hayatah min 'ajl almasih , faqad rabih hqan kula shay' li'anah akhtar yasue 'an tushajieak , ya rabu , watuqawiy masiratah maeak li'anah sayakhtabiruk kamuzawad lah wamasdar lijamie ahtiajatih 'anak , ya rabu , satastamiru fi 'iirda' qalbih bi'ashya' la yumkin lilealam 'an yuqadimaha lah abdan 'anak ya rabu tubadid watufakik kula 'akadhib aleadui watashuku fi muhawalatik altasalul 'iilaa qalb al'akh jusibah walakhirin fi eamaan aladhin akhtaruk , watadhkirahum bi'anahum atakhadhuu alkhiar al'afdal fi althiqat bisue. 'an tadhkur ya raba shaeb eumaan 'anah hataa fi wasat alaidtihad waltashatut , satantashir risalat al'iinjil wasawf tasud maqasiduka. lan yazdahir 'ayu silah dida almuminin fi alkanayis fi eamaan 'aw lan tasud 'abwab jahanam ealaa kanisat yasue almasihi. 'an yastamira almuminun fi eamaan fi altabshir bialbisharat ean yasue 'aynama dhahabuu eindama tatajamae alhushud fi eamaan , sayakun alkathirun harisin ealaa alaistimae wasamae risalat almasih wamushahadat ayat almuejizati. 'ana alkathirin fi eamaan sayakun ladayhim 'arwah shirirat matrudat wa'ana alkathirin miman 'usibuu bialshalal 'aw al'aeraj sayashifun biaism yasue 'an yakun hunak farah kabir fi mudun euman 'ana alkathirin sayakunun qadirin ealaa altamyiz bayn quat al'iinsan almahdudat waquat allah fi eamaan wasawf yunadidun bialshaewadhat fi eamaan wayuminun birisalat albasharati. 'ana alkathirin miman yuminun biasue fi eamaan lan yandahishuu bibasatat min alayat waleajayib alati yuadiyha almuminun , lakinahum sawf yandahishun min alshakhs aladhi ladayh kulu alquat - yasue almasih 'ana almuminin fi eamaan sayanalun maemudiatan alruwh alquds 'ana almuminin fi eaman lan yaqaeuu fi alfakhi aladhi yumkin shira' eatiat allah min alruwh alquds 'an tuzil alghayrat almarat min nufus almuminin fi eamaan , wa'anak lan tusaeidahum fi 'asr almaeasi. 'ana almuminin fi eamaan sayaquduhum alruwh alquds min 'ajl musharakat risalat yasue almasih mae aljiae lifahm alkutub almuqadasati. 'anak , ya rabu , turabaa muminin sayuajihun alakhirin fi euman lilmusaeadat fi fahm kalimat allah 'ana aleadid min al'ashkhas fi eamaan yaltaqun bialmasih sayadhhabun fi tariqihim farihin wayukamilun musharakat al'akhbar alsaarat mae alakharin biaism yasue , 'usaliy , amin
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: