I decided to join with Beth Moore and do the 31 Days of Prayer, where we will be praying for 31 days for the month of July. I decided to include my prayers here for each country I am praying for and as the Holy Spirit leads. I pray you will join me.
This is the confidence [I] have before Him: If [I] ask anything according to His will, He hears [me]. And if [I] know that He hears whatever [I] ask [I] know that [I] have what [I] asked of Him.”1 John 5:14-15, CSB (emphasis mine)
(Using Acts 10 to guide these prayers)
Father, I pray:
- That You remind the Christian widows in Nepal that You are the God who sees them and You will bring them relief and protection from the severe discrimination they are facing
- That the Christian widows in Nepal are reminded that they are not forgotten by You, Lord, and that You will continue to meet all their needs
- That You, Lord, would surround Your widows in Nepal with a community who can pour into them so they will be strengthened in their faith
- That believers in Nepal would be encouraged in their faith to know that their prayers and gifts to the poor have been received by God as an offering
- That believers in Nepal will not be steeped in tradition and religion, but will be led by the Holy Spirit in who God has called them to minister the Gospel to and won’t discount anyone for we are all in need of His grace and mercy
- That believers in Nepal will continually follow the promptings and instructions of the Holy Spirit, even when they don’t understand
- That believers in Nepal who had not previously reached out to those they may have considered unworthy or excluded from hearing the Gospel would repent and share the Gospel message to anyone who will hear
- That You, Lord, are preparing the hearts of many in Nepal who are waiting to the hear the message of the Lord given to the people of Nepal to carry out
- That believers in Nepal are reminded that God shows no favoritism and therefore, they should not either, so that the message they share with others in Nepal is one that communicates that God accepts those in every nation who fear Him and do what is right
- That many in Nepal will desire peace with God through Jesus Christ
- That believers in Nepal will be the hands and feet of Jesus doing good to those in Nepal and healing all who are oppressed by the devil through the power of the Holy Spirit
- That many in Nepal would embrace the message that everyone who believers in Jesus will have their sins forgiven through His name
- That the Holy Spirit would fall upon all in Nepal who listen to the message of the Gospelshared by believers in Nepal and be baptized in the name of Jesus
In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN!
Prayers in Nepali:
Prabhu yēśū ma prārthanā gardachu,
Ki tapā'im̐ nēpāla mā īsā'ī vidhavāharu lā'ī samjhā'unuhuncha ki tapā'im̐ īśvara hunuhuncha jō unīharulā'ī dēkhnuhuncha ra tapā'im̐ unīharulā'ī sāmanā garīrahanu bha'ēkō gambhīra bhēdabhāva bāṭa unīharulā'ī rāhata ra surakṣā pradāna garnuhuncha. Ki nēpāla mā kriściyana vidhavāharu lā'ī samjhā'incha ki unīharu tapā'im̐kō dvārā birsi'ēkā chainan, prabhu, ra tapā'im̐ unīharukā sabai āvaśyakatāharu lā'ī pūrā garna jārī rākhnuhunēcha ki, prabhu, tapā'im̐ tapā'im̐kō vidhavāharu lā'ī nēpāla mā ēka samudāya kō sāthamā jō unīharu mā khan'yā'una saknuhuncha tāki unīharukō viśvāsa mā baliyō hunēcha. Ki nēpāla mā viśvāsa garnēharu lā'ī unīharukō biśvāsa mā garībaharu lā'ī prārthanā ra upahāra bhagavāna dvārā ēka balidāna kō rūpa mā prāpta garī'ēkō cha bhanēra jānna kō lāgī prōtsāhita garinēcha. Ki nēpāla mā viśvāsa garnēharu paramparā ra dharma mā phasna sakdainan, tara pavitra ātmā kō nētr̥tva mā paramēśvaralē unīharulā'ī susamācāra kō mantrī lā'ī bōlā'unu bha'ēkō cha ra kasailā'ī chuṭakārā dinuhunna kinaki hāmī sabai uhām̐kō anugraha ra dayā kō khām̐cō cha. Ki nēpāla mā viśvāsa garnēharu lagātāra pavitra ātmā kō saṅkēta ra nirdēśanaharu kō pālana garnēchan, jaba unīharu bujhdainan ki nēpāla mā viśvāsa garnēharu jō pahilē unīharu sam'ma pugna sakēnan unīharu lā'ī ayōgya ṭhāni'ēkō thiyō vā susamācāra sunna bāṭa bahiṣkr̥ta garīyō paścātāpa hunēcha ra sunnē jō kōhi saṅga susamācāra sandēśa sājhā hunēcha. Ki tapā'im̐, prabhu, nēpāla mā dhērai kō hr̥daya tayāra garīrahanu bha'ēkō cha jō bhagavāna kō sandēśa lā'ī sunnē kō lāgī nēpāla kō janatā lā'ī pūrā garna kō lāgī di'incha. Ki nēpāla mā viśvāsa garnēharulā'ī yāda dilā'incha ki bhagavāna kunai pakṣapāta dēkhā'unuhunna ra yasailē, unīharu pani garnuhunna, tāki unīharu nēpāla mā aru saṅga sājhā garnē sandēśa ēka hō ki bhagavānalē unīharulā'ī ḍarā'unē ra sahī garnē sabai rāṣṭramā svīkāra gardacha ki san̄cāra gardacha. Nēpāla mā dhērailē yēśū khrīṣṭa kō mādhyama bāṭa bhagavāna saṅga śānti kō kāmanā garnēchan ki nēpāla mā viśvāsa garnēharu yēśū kō hāta ra khuṭṭā nēpāla mā tī mānisaharu lā'ī bhalā'i garnē ra pavitra ātmā kō śakti kō mādhyama bāṭa śaitāna dvārā utpīḍita sabai lā'ī nikō pārnē hunēchan. Ki nēpāla mā dhērailē yō sandēśalā'ī aṅgīkāra gardachan ki yēśūmā viśvāsa garnē sabaikō nāma uhām̐kō nāma bāṭa unīharukō pāpaharu kṣamā hunēchan ki pavitra ātmā nēpāla mā sabai lā'ī patana hunēcha jō nēpāla mā viśvāsīharu dvārā susamācāra kō sandēśa sunnē ra yēśū kō nāma mā baptismā linē chan Yēśūkō nāma mā, ma prārthanā gardachu, āmēna
But before you go…
***Tomorrow is not promised. Today is all we have. If you are reading this and haven’t accepted Jesus Christ as Your Lord and Savior, would you consider doing so right now? Jesus died so He could have a personal relationship with you and so that one day, when you leave this earth, you can spend eternity with Him. You can say a prayer similar to this:
Dear Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. You showed Your great love for me, while I was in my sinful state, by sending Jesus Christ to die for me. Today, right now, I declare that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. Please enter into my heart, Lord Jesus, forgive me of all of my sins, and seal me with Your Holy Spirit. I choose this day to live for You, all the days of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you said this prayer (or something similar) and you truly meant it, welcome to the family of God! Angels in heaven are rejoicing with you on the best decision you will ever make in life, and so am I! Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or respond to this post so I can celebrate with you!
Scripture references: The Holy Bible (NLT)
Sign up here and never miss a post!
Please like, share and comment.
LET’S STAY CONNECTED: